ACHIEVED® REPRESENTATION & SUPPORT IN EUROPE
GDPR's Article 27 requires most companies that are not established in the EU
And collect and process personal data about residents of the EU
Appoint an EU-based representative.
Doing business in the EU requires protecting the privacy rights of EU residents and complying with the EU GDPR. Achieved Compliance Advocacy, Ltd. provides Article 27 Representation comprehensive support with fixed fee packages.
- Trusted on-the-ground representation, with support in the US/EU/UK
- Automated number, tracking and docketing of due dates of incoming Subject Access Requests
- Standard Operating Procedures for responding to Subject Access Requests
- Real-Time Reports of correspondence with data subjects
- Privacy and breach counsel in all EU member states and the UK
- EU based platform for the required Article 30 Processing Records
Achieved Representation Services & Support Include:
Trusted On-the-Ground Representation
- Data privacy experts assigned to your team, act as your representatives for preliminary queries from regulators of consumer data subjects.
- Achieved Advocacy provides you a dedicated EU physical address, phone
- Support in the US, EU and the UK.
- Achieved Representation’s team draws on its combined 40 years of client counseling and international policy experience.
- Provide strategic and operational advice to meet the challenges of data protection.
- Privacy / Breach counsel in the EU member states and the UK.
Automation Where It’s Needed
- Subject Access requests – automated numbering & tracking of all incoming queries.
- Docketing of due dates
- Communications protocol for responding to queries.
Timely Updates on Data Laws and Policies
- Data protection law and policy change quickly, such as the Schrems II EU Court ruling.
- Our webinars and newsletters keep you current, guide you through the changes to stay GDPR compliant.
Regulatory-Friendly Record Retention System
- Upload your Article 30 processing record in a secure repository, EU-based server.
- Easy access to our record retention platform for updating records, our accessing for response to queries from regulators.
ACHIEVED REPRESENTATION® FIXED FEE PACKAGE
GDPR’s Article 27 requires most companies that are not established in the EU
And that collect and process personal data about residents of the EU
Appoint an EU-based representative.
Meet Our Rep Managers
- Customer Service Agent & UK Representative
- Background in customer service, sales, and marketing
- Founder of an online booking and software voucher company that managed personal data of a wide range of customers.
- A successful career in sales and marketing, working in 5 -star hotels in England and Japan, attaining the position of Sales and Marketing Director for a luxury 5-star hotel in the UK.
- Served for many years in the Household Division of Her Majesty’s armed forces
- Qualified shotgun and clay shooting instructor, plays several musical instruments, enjoys tennis and long walks with his dogs and family.
- Oversees on-the-ground Representation Services to Achieved Compliance's EU clients
- Former IBM Data Analyst
- CIPP/E, Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- Master degree in Advanced Studies of Law and Digital Technologies from Leiden University (NL)
- J.D. degree from Universidade Federal do Paraná
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/PR)
Interested In Our Fixed Fee Representation?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW ACHIEVED ADVOCACY CAN SERVE AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE’LL PROVIDE YOU, MORE INFORMATION AND A NON-BINDING QUOTE.