ACHIEVED REPRESENTATION® & SUPPORT IN EUROPE
The support you need to meet the requirements of GDPR Article 27
Meeting the requirements of GDPR’s Article 27* requires that companies understand the impact of the law and regulations and take steps to comply. Not sure how you will make that happen? Let Achieved Compliance Advocacy, Ltd. lead the way. We can help you meet those requirements with our comprehensive, fixed-fee solution that includes EU representation, an EU-based platform for your processing records, a set of standard operating procedures for responding to data subjects, real-time reports of correspondence with data subjects, and counseling.
Achieved Compliance Advocacy, Ltd.’s data privacy experts provide English-speaking support across time zones. Our on-the-ground presence allows us to interact with regulators in several EU countries and represent your concerns to policymakers.
Achieved Representation Services & Support Include:
Trusted On-the-Ground Representation
- Achieved Advocacy provides you with a dedicated EU address, telephone number, and trained staff to act as your representative for preliminary queries from regulators or data subjects.
- If your company confronts unique compliance challenges, Achieved Representation’s team draws on its combined 40 years of client counseling and international policy experience to provide you with advice and answers to your questions.
Regulatory-Friendly Record Retention System
- With our easy-to-use record retention platform, you upload Article 30 processing activities records in a secure repository that holds evidence of accountability in one place where it can be easily updated and accessed.
Timely Updates on Data Laws and Policies
- Data protection law and policy change quickly. Our quarterly webinars and newsletters keep you current and positioned to stay compliant.
*GDPR’s Article 27 requires that companies that are not established in the EU, but that collect and process personal data about residents of the EU, appoint an EU-based representative.
Meet Our Rep Managers
- Oversees on-the-ground Representation Services to Achieved Compliance's EU clients
- Former IBM Data Analyst
- CIPP/E, Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- Master degree in Advanced Studies of Law and Digital Technologies from Leiden University (NL)
- J.D. degree from Universidade Federal do Paraná
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/PR)
- Customer Service Agent & UK Representative
- Background in customer service, sales, and marketing
- Founder of an online booking and software voucher company that managed personal data of a wide range of customers.
- A successful career in sales and marketing, working in 5 -star hotels in England and Japan, attaining the position of Sales and Marketing Director for a luxury 5-star hotel in the UK.
- Served for many years in the Household Division of Her Majesty’s armed forces
- Qualified shotgun and clay shooting instructor, plays several musical instruments, enjoys tennis and long walks with his dogs and family.
WHAT WE PROVIDE ON A FIXED-FEE BASIS
Interested in our fixed-fee representation?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW ACHIEVED ADVOCACY CAN SERVE AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE’LL PROVIDE YOU, MORE INFORMATION AND A NON-BINDING QUOTE.