Get Ready for GDPR with Our Free Webinar on April 25
The deadline for GDPR is quickly approaching, and our compliance management platform—PrivacyMinder®—can help you put in place the requirements for compliance with relevant laws, including those here in the US and GDPR in the EU. PrivacyMinder helps you conduct data analysis on your own, self-assess other aspects of GDPR compliance, and generate the required data maps and processing records.
To showcase our compliance management platform, Achieved Compliance would like to invite you to a free PrivacyMinder software demonstration on Wednesday, April 25 at 10:00 AM EST, exactly one month from the GDPR deadline.
In addition to our free webinar, we are pleased to offer our “Fast-Track” package providing you with a 6-month subscription to our PrivacyMinder software platform. This package also includes introductory legal advice, access to our legal template database, and guidance on how to structure your third-party contracts to comport with the requirements of the law.
Fast-Track is a Simple Solution for Many Compliance Needs:
- Cost Effective. Cost Smart: Avoids the cost of a dedicated data privacy officers, consultants, or law firms
- Anywhere Compliance Safety: Cover EU, US, and Canadian compliance standards
- Fast, Efficient Compliance: An automated, guided compliance solution with legal documentation and governance documentation
- Do-It-Yourself Simplicity: Easy modules for compliance collaboration among all departments
- Added Competitive Advantage: More responsible, safer handling of personal data
Achieved Compliance is different from others offering GDPR solutions as we automate part of the process and provide targeted legal advice as part of the subscription. We have been working for 20+ years helping companies comply with data handling requirements around the world.
Sign up now for our webinar and join our President Melise Blakeslee as she demonstrates how PrivacyMinder can help with your compliance needs. There will be an interactive component to the webinar as she will be available to answer any questions you may have about our platform.
Presenters: President Melise Blakeslee